Citrus African Mask Layering Necklace
This mask necklace is a celebration of summer! Masks, in general, are believed to be a physical mechanism that initiates transformation. The textured, elongated oval mask in this necklace is for adornment purposes and looks most like masks from Benin. Full of bold, citrus color and a menagerie of materials, recycled vinyl, lava stone, dyed coral, and more, this necklace can easily be worn for work or for play.
Necklace Stats: At-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if you need this necklace in your life.
- Total length: 24- 26 inches, adjustable
- Pendant size: .5 x 2.5 inches
- Clasp Style/Metal: hypoallergenic brass lobster clasp
- Beads/stones/composition: recycled glass, recycled vinyl, lava stone, agate, dyed coral, brass
- Bead Origins: Ghana, Benin, Kenya
- Colors: orange, yellow, cream, white, metallic brass
- When to wear: All day, depending on ensemble.
Want custom pieces to accompany this? Just say the word. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for custom orders or special requests. We are happy to work with you!
Total length: 26 inches
Clasp Style/Metal: brass lobster clasp
Beads/stones/composition: recycled glass, wood, batik bone, brass, leather
Bead Origins: Ghana, Kenya, US
Colors: dark purple, cognac, chocolate brown, dark brown, cream, metallic brass