Code Red Bracelet
This bracelet wants you to be ready to go! Awash in an array of bright reds, it is constructed with coral bamboo, java glass and delicate ostrich shell. This bracelet can definitely stand alone or double up. The Code Red bracelets pairs well with every bracelet in the Seeing Red Collection. Accompanying bracelets sold separately and are available here:
Shared Fate Red Bracelet
Granny Stuck in Traffic Bracelet
Bracelet Stats: An at-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if you need this bracelet in your life.
- Total length: 6.5- 7.25 inches
- Width at widest: .5 inches
- Beads/stones/composition: coral, recycled glass, colored jade, ostrich shell, brass
- Bead Origins: Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Indonesia, US
- Colors: cherry red, rose, translucent clear, white, cream, metallic brass
- Priced and sold individually
- Most bracelets can be custom-sized. Leave note at checkout.
Want custom pieces to accompany these? Just say the word. Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or special requests. We are happy to work with you!