Cornucopia Bauble Necklace, I
Part of a short series, a variation on a theme, the materials in this necklace, initially, left me flummoxed. I was drawn to the dramatic trumpet shells with their soft creamy coloration and rich cocoa brown stratifications on one side which turns into a cornucopia of early dawn peaches and greys with just a hint of blue. In this version, I leaned into the earthy brown. Offsetting the shells for an asymmetrical look, I flanked it on each side with dark textured woods and that wood with cream Ashanti recycled glass. Designed with spring and summer in mind, this statement is the newest accessory you need.
Necklace Stats: At-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if you need this necklace in your life.
- Total length: 23 inches
- Width at widest: 1 inch
- Clasp Style/Metal: hypoallergenic brass
- Beads/stones/composition: shell, wood. recycled glass, brass, tigers eye
- Bead Origins: Ghana, Kenya, US
- Colors: cream, brown, cocoa rose, sepia, tan, pale pink, pale grey, metallic brass
- When to wear: Day, Evening, After hours
Want custom pieces to accompany this? Just say the word. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for custom orders or special requests. We are happy to work with you!