Cornucopia Bauble Necklace, II
Part of a short series, a variation on a theme, the materials in this necklace, initially, left me flummoxed. I was drawn to the dramatic trumpet shells with their soft creamy coloration and rich cocoa brown stratifications on one side which turns into a cornucopia of early dawn peaches and greys with just a hint of blue. In this version, I thought about the shape of the shells and saw calla lilies and began to construct a lovely, downturned, bridal bouquet constructed of recycled vinyl, agate, jasper, and gorgeous shells.
Necklace Stats: At-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if you need this necklace in your life.
- Total length: 22 inches
- Width at widest: 1 inch
- Clasp Style/Metal: hypoallergenic brass
- Beads/stones/composition: recycled vinyl, shell, agate, brass
- Bead Origins: Ghana, Kenya, US
- Colors: cream, brown, cocoa rose, sepia, tan, pale pink, pale grey, metallic brass
- When to wear: Day, Evening, After hours
Want custom pieces to accompany this? Just say the word. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for custom orders or special requests. We are happy to work with you!