Tiger Rocks: Rough Cut Tiger’s Eye and African Beaded Bracelet
Welcome to a limited edition version of "Rocks": Tiger Rocks are so named for the rough cut tiger's eye at its center. This is one of the earliest Aisha Likes It designs given an update! In the middle of an African-inspired bracelet, strung with Ghanaian powder glass beads, there is just a little bit of rock and roll! Available in pumpkin and forest, the rough cut tiger's eye in the center is the star!
- Total length: 6.5- 7.25 inches*
- Width at widest: .25”
- Style: bungee stretch
- Beads/stones/composition: jasper, recycled glass, and brass
- Bead Origins: Ghana , US
- Colors: rust red, and other colors
- When to wear: day, after hours
- Most bracelets can be custom sized; leave note at checkout. Resized bracelet take additional time to ship.
Want custom pieces to accompany these? Just say the word. Use the contact form on the site or feel free to email us directly at email@example.com for custom orders or special requests. We are happy to work with you!