Eruptions No. 2 African Beaded Bracelet
Unexpected jewelry in unexpected times. This African beaded bracelet is the first in a new series for 2021. Each is made, in part, from “bead soup,” random collections of beads from previous planned projects and features a distinct eruption of some sort— something unexpected, unplanned, beautiful.
Bracelet Stats: At-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if you need this necklace in your life.
- Fit: 7- 7.75 inch wrists
- Width at widest: .5 inches
- Clasp Style/Metal: bungee stretch cord
- Beads/stones/composition: recycled glass, vinyl, ceramic, aluminum, agate
- Bead Origins: Ghana, Kenya, US
- Colors: yellow, black, grey, metallic silver, vermilion
- When to wear: Day, After hours
Want custom pieces to accompany this? Just say the word. Use the contact form on the site or feel free to email us directly at email@example.com for custom orders or special requests. We are happy to work with you!