Into the Black African Bracelet
This bracelet is subtle and stylish. It is created with high gloss, black agate and a single black and white patterned Krobo bead. Krobo beads are made in Ghana from recycled glass and are individually hand-painted by artisans. This bracelet is designed for the person who keeps culture close but not always on display.
Bracelet Stats: An at-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if you need this necklace in your life.
- Fit: 7.25- 8 inches
- Width at widest: .5 inches
- Clasp Style/Metal: bungee stretch cord
- Beads/stones/composition: agate, recycled glass,
- Bead Origins: Ghana, Nigeria, US
- Colors: black, white
- When to wear: Day, After hours
- Most bracelets can be resized; leave note at checkout.
Want custom pieces to accompany this? Just say the word. Use the contact form on the site or feel free to email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for custom orders or special requests. We are happy to work with you!