Langston/Hughes Wandering Bracelet
This limited edition unisex bracelet is named for Langston Hughes. What do we know for certain about Langston Hughes? He was a prolific writer of the Harlem Renaissance. That his poem "Harlem" is read by almost every American school child. But what about his life? Hughes kept us all at a distance wandering the world learning himself. This bracelet constructed with wood and tiger iron, presents just that: what we see and what we cannot fathom.
Bracelet Stats: At-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if you need this necklace in your life.
- Total length: 6.5- 7.25 inches* (bracelet can be custom sized)
- Width at widest: .35 inches
- Clasp Style/Metal: bungee stretch
- Beads/stones/composition: wood, recycled glass, tiger iron, brass rings
- Bead Origins: Ghana, Nigeria, Philippines, US
- Colors: tan, maroon, brown, deep red, metallic brass