Morrison's Recitatif Bracelet
This limited edition, unisex bracelet is named for Toni Morrison's only short story. It speaks to her simple complexity. Morrison's stories are written for and about Black people and as such reveal the diaspora as anything but a monolith. She tells stories that unfurl with each reading. Known for wearing understated colors, she allowed her words to name and define her. This bracelet, constructed with jasper, agate, and recycled glass, is meant to do the same.
Bracelet Stats: At-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if you need this necklace in your life.
- Total length: 6.5- 7.25 inches* (bracelet can be custom sized)
- Width at widest: .35 inches
- Clasp Style/Metal: bungee stretch
- Beads/stones/composition: jasper, recycled glass, agate, brass rings
- Bead Origins: Ghana, Nigeria, US
- Colors: black, grey, royal purple, metallic brass