Orange Cowrie Joy African Beaded Bracelet
This bracelet is all about joy! Ghanaian recycled glass, jasper, and Nigerian brass all complement the stars: cowrie shells. Once used as currency in Western African cowrie shells are believed to represent fruitfulness. Designed to shimmy in the light, this bracelet is definitely a conversation starter.
Bracelet Stats: At-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if you need this necklace in your life.
- Fit: 6.75- 7.25 inch wrists*
- Width at widest: .75 inches
- Clasp Style/Metal: bungee stretch cord
- Beads/stones/composition:, recycled glass, obsidian, jasper wood, ceramic, batik bone, cowrie shells
- Bead Origins: Ghana, Kenya, US
- Colors: tangerine, teal, turquoise, brown, metallic brass, cream
- When to wear: Day, After hours
- Can be custom sized; leave note at checkout.
Want custom pieces to accompany this? Just say the word. Use the contact form on the site or feel free to email us directly at email@example.com for custom orders or special requests. We are happy to work with you!