Like pomegranate seeds, each irregular, dark rose, freshwater pearls adorning these earrings is similar to other and yet utterly unique. While pearls have a way of introducing formality, these seem to do the opposite— think fun and flirty. True to an afroboho aesthetic, small Ghanaian brass beads are nestled in each one. These earrings drop and sway and easily go from day to night.
Earrings Stats: An at-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if these earrings are ones you need in your life.
- Total length: 2.5 inches
- Width at widest: .5 inches
- Weight: .3 oz each (a US quarter weighs .2oz)
- Hook Metal: Hypoallergenic brass
- Bead/stone/ composition: freshwater pearls, brass
- Bead Origins: Ghana, US
- Colors: dark rose, metallic brass
- When to wear: Day, Evening After Hours
Want custom pieces to accompany these? Just say the word. Use the contact form on the site or feel free to email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for custom orders or special requests. We are happy to work with you!