Pink and Grey Kazuri and Silver Dangle Earrings
More asymmetrical goodness here! These earrings feature handcrafted, ceramic Kazuri beads. Created in Narobi, exclusively by women, no two beads are the same. Complementing these pink and grey stripes beads are pink peony rings filled with tiny, faceted stainless steel and recycled glass beads.
Earrings Stats: An at-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if these earrings are ones you need in your life.
- Total length: 2.75 inches
- Width at widest: .5 inches
- Total Weight: .46 oz
- Hook Metal: hypoallergenic stainless steel
- Bead/stone/ composition: ceramic, stainless steel
- Bead Origins: Kenya, Ghana, US
- Colors: ballet pink, peony pink, grey, metallic silver
- When to wear: Day, After Hours, Evening
Want custom pieces to accompany these? Just say the word. Use the contact form on the site or feel free to email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or special requests. We are happy to work with you!