Purple Kazuri Africa Beaded Bracelet
This Kazuri centered bracelet features concentric circles of grape jam goodness! Handcrafted in in Narobi, exclusively by women, no two Kazuri beads are the same. Complementing this purple and forest green focal point is a host purple beads: lava stone, Ghanaian powder glass, and Ashanti brass beads. This can easily be used as a stylish diffuser bracelet. Sprinkle a little of your favorite essential oil on the lava stones and you are all set! This one of a kind bracelet is sure to be a conversation starter!
- Bracelet Style: bungee stretch cord*
- Fit: 6.75- 7.25 inch wrists
- Width at widest: .1” inches
- Charm: none
- Bead/Stone size range: 8- 16mm
- Style: bungee bracelet
- Bead Origins: Ghana, Kenya, US
- Beads/stones/composition: ceramic, amethyst, lava stone, recycled glass, colored jade
- Colors: grape, purple, forest green, metallic brass
- When to wear: day, after hours
- *Can be custom sized; leave note at checkout.
Want custom pieces to accompany this? Just say the word. Use the contact form on the site or feel free to email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for custom orders or special requests. We are happy to work with you!