Purple and Wood African Mask Necklace
Masks have been an important part of sub-Saharan African cultures for millennia. The mask in this necklace is for adornment purposes and looks most like masks from Ghana. Like the small sculpture it is, every angle gives different points of interest. For this reason the necklace is designed to allow the pendant to be viewed from multiple angles. Constructed with colored lava, jade and wood, this necklace is for the purple lovers among us!
Necklace Stats: At-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if you need this necklace in your life.
- Total length: 18- 20 inches, adjustable
- Pendant: 3 x .75”
- Clasp Style/Metal: hypoallergenic brass lobster clasp
- Beads/stones/composition: lava stone, colored jade, recycled glass, batik bone, brass
- Bead Origins: Ghana, Kenya
- Colors: purple, chocolate, cream, metallic brass.
Want custom pieces to accompany this? Just say the word. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for custom orders or special requests. We are happy to work with you!