Purple Cowrie Joy African Beaded Bracelet (Reserved)
This bracelet is all about joy! Kenyan ceramic, Ghanaian recycled glass and Nigerian brass all complement the stars: cowrie shells. Once used as currency in Western African cowrie shells are believed to represent fruitfulness. Designed to shimmy in the light, this bracelet is definitely a conversation starter.
Bracelet Stats: At-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if you need this necklace in your life.
- Fit: 6.75- 7.25 inch wrists*
- Width at widest: .75 inches
- Clasp Style/Metal: bungee stretch cord
- Beads/stones/composition:, recycled glass, jasper wood, ceramic, cowrie shells
- Bead Origins: Ghana, Kenya, US
- Colors: purple, teal, lavender, brown, metallic brass, cream
- When to wear: Day, After hours
- Can be custom sized; leave note at checkout.
- Bracelets sold separately
- Ships in 5 days
Want custom pieces to accompany this? Just say the word. Use the contact form on the site or feel free to email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for custom orders or special requests. We are happy to work with you!