Rocks: Rough Cut Quartz and African Beaded Bracelet
Welcome to the "Rocks" re-design. This is one of the earliest Aisha Likes It designs given an update! In the middle of an African-inspired bracelet, strung with Ghanaian powder glass beads, there is just a little bit of rock and roll! Available in a variety of colors, the rough cut quartz in the center is the star! Believed to amplify, absorb and re-distribute energy, this feels like a bracelet for our times.
- Total length: 6.5- 7.25 inches*
- Width at widest: .25”
- Style: bungee stretch
- Beads/stones/composition: quartz, sponge, agate, recycled glass, and brass
- Bead Origins: Ghana , US
- Colors: translucent clear, and other colors
- When to wear: day, after hours
- *Can be custom sized; leave note at checkout
- Ships in 5-7 business days
Want custom pieces to accompany these? Just say the word. Use the contact form on the site or feel free to email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for custom orders or special requests. We are happy to work with you!