Sculptural Purple and Black Africa Beaded Bracelet
This bracelet tells a story about sculpture. A handcrafted purple, iridescent, ceramic bead centers this piece. Kazuri beads are created in Nairobi, exclusively by women; no two beads are the same. The bracelet is finished with recycled Ghana glass beads and brass rings from Nigeria.
- Bracelet Style: bungee stretch cord*
- Fit: 6.75- 7.25 inch wrists
- Width at widest: .1” inches
- Charm: none
- Bead/Stone size range: 8- 14mm
- Style: bungee bracelet
- Bead Origins: Ghana, Kenya, US
- Beads/stones/composition: ceramic, recycled glass, brass
- Colors: grape, black, cream, metallic brass
- When to wear: day, after hours
- *Can be custom sized; leave note at checkout.
Want custom pieces to accompany this? Just say the word. Use the contact form on the site or feel free to email us directly at email@example.com for custom orders or special requests. We are happy to work with you!