Yellow and Red African Beaded Bracelet
These bracelets make me think of jungle gyms in NYC parks. All primary colors and a good time! Constructed with Ghanaian recycled glass, wood, agate, and brass, bring a little joy to your summer looks with this vibrant set.
Bracelet Stats: An at-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if you need this bracelet in your life.
- One of a Kind Set
- Total length: 6.5- 7inches
- Width at widest: .5 inches
- Beads/stones/composition: agate, recycled glass, wood, colored coral, tabular brass
- Bead Origins: Ghana, Kenya, US
- Colors: bright yellow, blood red, tan, metallic brass
- Priced and sold individually
- Most bracelets can be custom-sized. Please leave a note at checkout.
Want custom pieces to accompany these? Just say the word. Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or special requests. We are happy to work with you!