Ode to Blue Bracelet
This bracelet is stunning and stylish in its simplicity. Created with matte lapis and ornately patterned, hand-crafted, Ghanaian brass, this easy-to-wear bracelet is utterly androgynous. Worn alone or stacked, this bracelet is sure to be a standout.
Bracelet Stats: An at-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if you need this necklace in your life.
- Fit: 6.75- 7 inches
- Width at widest: .5 inches
- Clasp Style/Metal: bungee stretch cord
- Beads/stones/composition: lapis, brass
- Bead Origins: Ghana, Nigeria, US
- Colors: cobalt, metallic brass
- When to wear: Day, After hours
- Most bracelets can be resized; leave note at checkout.
- Also available and sold separately in a variety of stones including rose quartz, malachite, amethyst, citrine, and black agate.
Want custom pieces to accompany this? Just say the word. Use the contact form on the site or feel free to email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for custom orders or special requests. We are happy to work with you!