Red Rocks: Rough Cut Jasper and African Beaded Bracelet
Welcome to a limited edition version of "Rocks": Red Rocks so named for the rust red jasper at its center. This is one of the earliest Aisha Likes It designs given an update! In the middle of an African-inspired bracelet, strung with Ghanaian powder glass beads, there is just a little bit of rock and roll! Available in grey and black, the rough cut jasper in the center is the star! Believed to promote grounding and encourage justice, this feels like a bracelet for our times.
- Total length: 6.5- 7.25 inches*
- Width at widest: .25”
- Style: bungee stretch
- Beads/stones/composition: jasper, recycled glass, and brass
- Bead Origins: Ghana , US
- Colors: rust red, and other colors
- When to wear: day, after hours
- Most bracelets can be custom sized; leave note at checkout
Want custom pieces to accompany these? Just say the word. Use the contact form on the site or feel free to email us directly at email@example.com for custom orders or special requests. We are happy to work with you!