Asafo Statement Necklace
The Asafo were a warrior group within Akan Culture. In pre-colonial Africa, their role was to defend the community. Over time, the role and significance changed but this piece is an ode to those original warriors.
Necklace Stats: At-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if you need this necklace in your life.
- Total length: 24 inches
- Width at widest: .25 inch
- Clasp Style/Metal: hypoallergenic brass clasp
- Beads/stones/composition: recycled glass, agate, recycled vinyl, brass
- Bead Origins: Mali, Ghana, US
- Colors: black, white, grey, green, goldenrod, metallic brass