Black and Cranberry Cluster African Beaded Bracelet (Holiday 2020 Edition)
A study in black and white, this cluster bracelet is constructed with handmade recycled glass beads from Ghana, java glass from Indonesia, and wood. This classic color combination brings a little jazz to a familiar favorite.
Bracelet Stats: An at-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if you need this necklace in your life.
- Total length: 6.75- 7.25 inches
- Width at widest: .35 inches
- Clasp Style/Metal: bungee stretch
- Beads/stones/composition: recycled glass, java glass, wood, brass
- Bead Origins: Ghana, Indonesia, US
- Colors: black, cranberry, cream, metallic brass
- When to wear: day, after hours
- Ships ten days after purchase
Want custom pieces to accompany this? Just say the word. Use the contact form on the site or feel free to email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for custom orders or special requests. We are happy to work with you!