Blue and Grey Cluster Antique African Earrings (Pre-order)
These petite earrings are made with striped java glass and blue and grey striped Venetian "watermelon" beads. Watermelon beads were made in the 19th century and traded in Ghana (and other African countries). Intact beads do not often surface in American markets and so only a few of these earrings will be available. In a previous life, these beautiful beads were well used and handled. You may find variances in these earrings such as tiny scratches and dings.
Earrings Stats: An at-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if these earrings are ones you need in your life.
- Total length: 2 inches
- Width at widest: .25 inches
- Total Weight: .3 oz
- Hook Metal: hypoallergenic brass
- Bead/stone/ composition: recycled glass, brass
- Bead Origins: Venice, Ghana, Indonesia, US
- Colors: royal blue, grey, white, metallic brass
- When to wear: Day, After Hours, Evening
- Ships one week after order.
Want custom pieces to accompany these? Just say the word. Use the contact form on the site or feel free to email us directly at email@example.com with questions or special requests. We are happy to work with you!