Mud & Mettle #3: Petite Copper Multicolor Fringe Earrings
These earrings are inspired by Bògòlanfini or bogolan textiles made in Mali. More colloquially referred to as mudcloth, the distinctive patterns in these fabrics are traditionally made with dyed fermented mud, hence the name mudcloth. To translate this effect onto metal, each piece has a single, geometrical design hand-stamped in a repeating pattern. Earrings are finished with a variety of colorful beads sourced from throughout the African diaspora designed to complement the metal's shape and patterns. Like each piece of mudcloth, each pair of earrings is one of a kind.
- Total length: 2.25 inches
- Width at widest: 1 inches
- Total Weight: .18 oz
- Hook Metal: hypoallergenic copper
- Bead/stone/ composition: copper, recycled glass
- Bead Origins: USA
- Colors: yellow, black, white, blue, red, green, copper
- When to wear: Day, After Hours, Evening.
- Ships in 6- 8 weeks