Holiday Earrings :1/ Mud & Mettle Garnet Drops
We're reprising the Mud & Mettle style for the 2022 Holiday season with these sleek. lightweight, brass and garnet earrings. They are inspired by Bògòlanfini or bogolan textiles made in Mali. More colloquially referred to as mudcloth, the distinctive patterns in these fabrics are traditionally made with dyed fermented mud, hence the name mudcloth. To translate this effect onto metal, each piece has geometrical designs hand-stamped in repeating patterns. Earrings are finished with faceted garnets. Like each piece of mudcloth, each pair of earrings is one of a kind. Looking for a complementary bracelet? Check out the Black Mud & Mettle Bracelet .
- Length (including hook) 2.5 inches
- Width at widest: .35 inches
- Total Weight: .1 oz
- Hook Metal: hypoallergenic brass
- Beads/stones/composition: garnet, brass
- Bead origin: US, Mozambique
- Color: dark red, metallic brass
- Model is wearing the Mud & Mettle Garnet Drops with the Holiday Pirouette Necklace in black.
Want custom pieces to accompany this? Just say the word. Use the contact form on the site or feel free to email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for custom orders or special requests. We are happy to work with you!