Mud & Mettle Hoop Earrings
These sleek and petite brass earrings are inspired by Bògòlanfini or bogolan textiles made in Mali. More colloquially referred to as mudcloth, the distinctive patterns in these fabrics are traditionally made with dyed fermented mud, hence the name mudcloth. To translate this effect onto metal, each piece has geometrical designs hand-stamped in repeating patterns. Earrings are finished with Japanese seed beads in black, cobalt or red.
- Length (including hook) 1.8 inches
- Width at widest: .8 inches
- Total Weight: 4 grams
- Hook Metal: hypoallergenic brass
- Beads/stones/composition: recycled glass, brass
- Bead origin: US, Japan
- Colors: black or cobalt or red flame, metallic brass
- Ready to ship
Want custom pieces to accompany this? Just say the word. Use the contact form on the site or feel free to email us directly at email@example.com for custom orders or special requests. We are happy to work with you!
*Available in other colors upon request at purchase.