Red Road Garnet Earrings
If your following along on IG this my first entry for #7in7earrings . It’s a 7-Day Challenge to make, photograph, and post 7 different pairs of earrings in 7 days. It runs Monday, July 26th- Saturday, 31st. Follow along the hashtag to see a host of makers get in on the fun!
The earrings are meant to represent marches through the red soil of Mississippi. Constructed with Kenyan batik bone and piles of rich garnet, this textural, multi-dimensional earrings are distinctive.
Earrings Stats: An at-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if these earrings are ones you need in your life.
- Total length: 2.25 inches approx.
- Width at widest: 1 inches approx.
- Total Weight: .7 oz approx.
- Hook Metal: Hypoallergenic brass
- Bead/stone/ composition: garnet, bone, brass
- Bead Origins: Kenya, US
- Colors: cream and merlot
- When to wear: Day, After Hours
- Ships in 5-7 business days
Want custom pieces to accompany these? Just say the word. Use the contact form on the site or feel free to email us directly at email@example.com for custom orders or special requests. We are happy to work with you!