This OOAK (one of a kind) mixed media necklace is earthy and grounding. Constructed with richly colored greens, browns, and oranges, this necklace makes the most of an unexpected combination of materials: recycled glass from Ghana and Indonesia, hard carved wood, Ashanti brass, and traditional gemstones.
Necklace Stats: At-a-glance list of the most important things you need to know when deciding if you need this necklace in your life.
- 19.5 inches
- Width at widest: 1 inch
- Clasp Style/Metal: hypoallergenic brass toggle
- Beads/stones/composition: recycled glass, tiger’s eye, brass, wood
- Bead Origins: Ghana, Kenya, US
- Colors: chocolate, forest, tangerine, tan, metallic brass
- When to wear: Day, After hours
Want custom pieces to accompany this? Just say the word. Use the contact form on the site or feel free to email us directly at email@example.com for custom orders or special requests. We are happy to work with you!