Purple Abundance Bracelet, Limited Edition
This popular Aisha Likes It style now has a purple interpretation ! Clusters of tiny gemstone and recycled glass beads center a bracelet balanced with hand-painted, Ghanaian, recycled glass beads and warm stained wood. African beads are rare in this color range and so this bracelet is limited by availability. If purple is your color, grab this before it’s gone forever!
- Total length: 6.75- 7.25 inches*
- Width at widest: .35 inches
- Clasp Style/Metal: bungee stretch
- Beads/stones/composition: turquoise, recycled glass, java glass, wood, brass
- Bead Origins: Ghana, Indonesia, US
- Colors: purple, violet, lavender, turquoise, yellow, brown, teal, metallic brass
- When to wear: day, after hours
- Most bracelets can be custom-sized. Leave a note at checkout.
Want custom pieces to accompany this? Just say the word. Use the contact form on the site or feel free to email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for custom orders or special requests. We are happy to work with you!