Red Abundance Bracelet, Limited Edition
A new limited edition of this popular Aisha Likes It style is now available again for V-Day. Clusters of tiny gemstone and recycled glass beads center a bracelet balanced with hand-painted, Ghanaian, recycled glass beads and bleached wood. This piece is definitely a conversation. It looks great alone or stacked as pictured! Accompanying bracelets sold separately and are available here:
Code Red Bracelet
Shared Fate Red Bracelet
Granny Stuck in Traffic Bracelet
- Total length: 6.75- 7.25 inches*
- Width at widest: .35 inches
- Clasp Style/Metal: bungee stretch
- Beads/stones/composition: recycled glass, colored jade, wood, brass
- Bead Origins: Ghana, Indonesia, US
- Colors: lipstick red, cherry red, white, cream, metallic brass
- When to wear: day, after hours
- Most bracelets can be custom-sized. Leave a note at checkout.
Want custom pieces to accompany this? Just say the word. Use the contact form on the site or feel free to email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for custom orders or special requests. We are happy to work with you!