Where There is Smoke There is Fire Necklace
This double-strand, mixed media, statement necklace is designed around the idea of urgency and uncertainty of the path forward. Two strands of are interrupted circles of color; one red for fire; the other black for smoke. Constructed with recycled glass Krobo beads from Ghana and elongated brass beads sprinkled with colored agate, this piece is a mediation. The
Where There is Smoke There is Fire Necklace is pictured with the Moon Cycle Earrings priced and available separately.
- Total length: 21” (can be made longer upon request)
- Clasp Style/Metal: brass toggle
- Beads/stones/composition: recycled glass, brass, colored agate, colored jade, recycled vinyl, wood
- Bead Origins: Ghana, Kenya, USA
- Colors: rose red, black, white, metallic brass
Want custom pieces to accompany this? Just say the word. Email us at email@example.com for custom orders or special requests. We are happy to work with you!