Shared Fate Red Bracelet
This bracelet signifies the unity required to get work done. At the bracelet's center is a brass paperclip connecter holding the bracelet together and on it, a small collection of difference beads making space for our difference. Constructed with brass, colored horn and a dash of coral and turquoise, this bracelet looks great alone or stacked with other Seeing Red Bracelets as pictured. Accompanying bracelets sold separately and are available here:
Code Red Bracelet
Granny Stuck in Traffic Bracelet
- Total length: 6.75- 7.25 inches*
- Width at widest: .35 inches
- Clasp Style/Metal: bungee stretch
- Beads/stones/composition: recycled glass, colored jade, wood, brass
- Bead Origins: Ghana, Indonesia, US
- Colors: cranberry red, rose red, turquoise, metallic brass
- When to wear: day, after hours
- Most bracelets can be custom-sized. Leave a note at checkout.
Want custom pieces to accompany this? Just say the word. Use the contact form on the site or feel free to email us directly at email@example.com for custom orders or special requests. We are happy to work with you!